If I were anything else I would like to be a dog, but not just any dog, a dog owned by some of our close friends here. Why you ask, oh let me count the ways:
1. Their dogs get their own heated bed pillows with a massage function
2. Their dogs get 2 mini hot water bottles in their beds with them on particularly cold nights.
3. Their dogs get massages and baths every other day by a special doggy grooming van which comes to the door and feeds them snacks while they sit in a mini whilpool and then get blown dry.
4. Their dogs get their own individual washing machines
5. Their dogs get their own fridges with their own bottled water stocked
… there are many other benefits to being their dog …. but as I think about the above list…. I have all these things.. my own fridge, bottled water, a washing machine, a hot water bottle….. so maybe it’s alright to just be me after all! 🙂
Plus… I can eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches… which I’ve recently re-discovered and they’re A-MAZING!