So when you move to Japan you are overwhelmed for quite sometime about the incredible-ness of pretty much absolutely everything.
This slowly comes under control over time and eventually you stop getting headaches from wide-eyed over excitement.
The incredible encounters are hard to grasp unless you have lived here so I would like to share a few things I encountered this week alone which are not at all unusual for Tokyo.
1. Blue men. There were also a few token purple ladies and one white man whose legs were in a really odd position for a mannequin.
2. Cosmic mashed potatoes, there simply isn’t anything I can add.
3. This is the window display for a fine jewelry store near my office. No idea why they are naked or what it really does for the jewelry but it did grab my attention.
4. Personal sized fruit and veg. I do love mini things.
5. Finally, a guy carrying a CSRT full of wind chimes you could buy around 1230am. Who doesn’t want wind chimes at 1239am. Seriously filling a gap in the market. Apologies for the blur.